Sunday, January 15, 2012

How Do I Tell A (Possibly Gay) Guy I Like Him?

I'm at boarding school, and there's this guy in my dorm who is amazing! He's so sweet and sensitive and creative and funny and good looking - everything I like! He's three years older than me and might be gay, but how can i tell for sure? I recently had a dream where we were sitting in the reception of the school and he kissed me really pionately; does this mean anything? He acts quite gay and pretty much all of his friends are girls. I really like him and want to tell him, but he might freak out. He's only going to be in the dorm for the rest of the term (until mid march) and after that i'll rarely see him! Should i try and make i move, I'm really think he might be gay and that I'm not deluding myself! What should I do? There must be some love gurus out there! Please Help!

0 comments:

Post a Comment