Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Pimple/Ball on ?

A couple days ago I got a pimple looking thing on my , however, it wasn't like a mound like a pimple, it was raised and all the same height, like a cylinder, except very short. I tried rolling it around between my fingers, when I applied more pressure, it caused a stinging feeling and caused the pimple to break down into fragments, they may have felt sharp, (don't remember exactly). The more I squeezed it, the more it would break down, and it actually went away, it seemed to dissolve. When I was done dissolving the pimple, In the middle of the pimple there was a small ball like bump, (It is inside the skin, but not in the tissue of the .) I left it alone for a couple days but the ball was still there. It seems like whatever this thing is, was a ball, encased by some stuff, which for some reason dissolved or broke down when I rolled it around and manipulated it. Was this caused by a blood vessel or something? The bump is still there, and I'm wondering what the heck it is. This is really scary.

0 comments:

Post a Comment