Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Whats his deal? What should i do?

I dont know what to do at this point with everything going on. Me and my guy split 4-5 months ago after 3 years. He made it very clear to me he loves me but no longer is in love me with me and to move on. Ive tried everything, from books, to friends, proff, school, work, and my mind is still so stuck on him. He seems to call me once a month at like 2-3 am and when i answer i try and tell him look , u cant do this to me, im in love with u and u let me go, please let me move on, then hes like what to u have company over? I feel so bad cus i dont, im actaully home bymyself fighting to say no ur not gonna break me down again every once a month, yet i seem to let him come over. I need to get over him, though im scared every call or attempt of his i let go or deny that could have been my chance to rekindle what we could possibly be again, Please need advice??? He comes over once a month and then never even calls or texes, why is he doing this to me?

0 comments:

Post a Comment