Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Should I burn the ouija board? Move out?

I finally moved in w/ roommate 2 months ago. We both have been college clmates since we were freshman. She's a very nice girl and we relate well. So two weeks ago she brought a ouija board home & I was pissed because I don't want to mess around w/ that stuff nor do I want it under my roof. So we had an argument about it. She plays around w/ it all the time!! It's so weird & I am no longer comfortable w/ her & that board in this apartment. She does it in the living room at night and she plays w/ it for hours! Then the next day she tells me about what the "spirits" are telling her and how she wants to be possessed into her aunt who died. It's scary, I feel scared when I'm alone now, it feels eerie when I come home. I spend most of the nights at my boyfriend's place now. Should I burn it without telling her? Or look for a new place by myself? My mom says it bad luck to burn them & that I should just hide it. I want it out of here by tonight. What should I do?? It's freaking me out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment